|Greetings From MEGARA INFOTECH|
We are delighted to invite you on behalf of “MEGARA INFOTECH Pvt. Ltd.” Workshop on HR Generalist Area
SERIOUSLY LOOKING A HR PROFESSION?!!!
We Provide 100% Effective HR Practical Training on
Statutory Compliance, Compensation and Benefits, HR Generalist, Core HR Domain, Soft Skills. We are a Group of Highly experienced professional, We share our experiences in the HR department what we had experience in the industry. that will be a example for the candidates to remember about the HR topics. on any topics like, Client Management, Employee Relation, payroll processing, regarding labour laws, MIS Reports, Attrition, Retention etc.,
We provide 100% real time practical Training on Job Portals & Pay roll Software.
Statutory & Legal Compliance
ESI ACT & PF ACT
- Contributions From Both Employee & Employer
- Filing( Monthly & Half Yearly)
- Filling The Forms
GRATUITY ACT & BONUS ACT
- Coverage & Eligibility
- Tax Exemptions Limit
Compensation And Benefits
- The pay structure
- Leave management (CL, EL, SL, and ML)
- Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, Lunch allowance etc
- ESI, PF Calculations
- Calculation of Gross , Net salary & CTC
- Preparation of Break- up salary, Designing CTC and salary break up and discussion on Compensation and benefits.
TAX PLANNING FOR SALARIED EMP.
- PT- Slab Process
- TDS (Salaried People)
- Slab Process of TDS
- Calculation of TDS for Men, Women, Senior Citizens
- Education Cess
- Routine Tax Planning
- Tax Exemptions Under different Sections
MS Excel & Advance Excel
- PF report in Excel sheet
- ESI report in Excel sheet
- Professional report Tax
- MIS Reports in Excel sheet.
- Pivot Table, Goal Seek.
- Auto & Advanced filters
- V-Lookup , H-lookup
- Splits and Freeze Panes
- And lots more to prepare MIS Reports.
Performance Management System
- Key aspect /phases of PMS.
- How to set target?
- How to prepare competency mapping.
- How to design a PMS system?
- PMS Audit, what is the need for PMS audit.
- Reward & Recognition System.
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- On what basis training is provided?
- To whom training is being provided?
- Training Need Analysis.
- Training Module Design.
- Preparation of Training Calendar
- Training Feedback analysis.
- Training Budgeting.
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Why Policies, steps to frame policy HR?
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Work Practice Policy
- Employee Relations Policy
- Business Ethics & Conduct
- Company e- mail Policy
- Performance Appraisal Systems Policy
- What are contributions of HR from business perspective?
- Process for evaluation of costing of one’s job.
- On what basis a new position is created.
- How to design SOP.
- Methods for controlling attrition rate.
- What is employee budgeting and man power planning?
HR Generalist & Legal Compliance
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- ER Management
- Exit Interviews
- Attrition Issues
- Effective Retention Policies
- What’s Disciplinary Action?
- Definition of Misconduct/Violation of code of conduct.
- Preparations of Show cause notice/charge sheet.
- Domestic Inquiry
CONTRACT LABOUR (REGULATION AND ABOLITION)
- Different clauses.
- Procedure to be followed.
- Register to be maintained.
- Benefits and Drawbacks
- Health Register-(Related document and file maintenance)
- Safety – (Related document and file maintenance)
- Welfare-(Related document and file maintenance)
- Working Hours of Adult-(Related document and file maintenance)
- Employment of Yong Person – (Related document and file maintenance)
- Benefit’s & Approaches
- Tangible Result & Implementation
- Rules & Links
Recruitment & Selections
- End-to-End Recruitment process & Head Hunting.
- Hands on Experience on Job Portals i.e., Naukri with Sourcing Methodologies,
- Screening, Short-listing of resume.
- Interview Skills & How to conduct Interview
PROFESSIONAL BENEFIT (End to End Career Solutions)
- For all trainees CV revision will be done in a professional approach with placement support.
- After CV revision if you forward the revised CV to any company, it will be shortlisted on priority basis.
- Post training support provided regarding any hr issues during working period.
Fees & Batch Details :
Regular Batch : 1.5 Month.
Weekend Batch : 12 Sundays.
Fast Track : 5 days (Full Time Class)
Fees : 16500/-(Sixteen Thousand Five Hundred Only)
Payments can be made by Cheque/Draft/Bank Transfer/Deposits in IDBI
Bank Account Name : MEGARA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.
Bank- Account No : 1161 1020 0000 3155
IFSC Code — IBKL0001161
Sector-15, Gurgaon 122001 Branch.
MEGARA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.
M 46, Old DLF Colony, Sector-14,Gurgaon (HR)
Mob: +91-9999 858 239, Tel: 0124-4058233.
NEW DELHI :
Mob : +91-9999 792 773, Tel : 0124-4058233.
Follow us at : www.facebook.com/Megaraingotech
Please fill up the below form For Any Enquiry will contact to you in next 12 hours.
Note:- Online Live Practical Training is Available in Gurgaon, Delhi, Gaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, Mathura, Agra, Mumbai, Noida, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Lucknow, Kalkata, Bhopal, Hyderabad, (Pan India)