1. WHAT IS EXCEL?
Microsoft Excel is a general-purpose electronic spreadsheet used to organize, calculate, and analyse data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
BASIC & ADVANCE EXCEL
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
- Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
- SUM,COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, AVERAGE, MAX, LARGE MIN, ABS, SUMIF, COUNTIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, LOWER, UPPER, PROPER, TRIM, LEN, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, CONCATENATE, SUBTOTAL,AND, OR, DAY, YEAR, EOMONTH, EDATE, NETWORKDAYS, TODAY, WEEKDAY, WEEKNUMBER, WORKDAY, FIND,SEARCH, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, IFERROR, IFNA, IF, INDEX, OFFSET
- Filters (Basic, Advanced , Conditional), Sort ( Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Colour), Single and Multiple Charts/Graphs, Conditional Formatting, Data validation, Group & ungroup, Data split.
- Pivot Table and Chart, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
DASHBOARD & VBA
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions. Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define objective, start & end points; Identifying solution & breaking it into sequential steps Writing an algorithm
- Step-by-step instructions, flowcharts, process flow diagrams. Excel Macros- an introduction
- The Power of Macros – What , When, How to use Macros. Introduction to object oriented programming
- Objects, Its functions, methods and properties Introduction to Events
- Details of events, how & when to use of events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password protection of code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence technology
- Debugging mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch window, Immediate window and Locals window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks.
- Terms like ‘Compile’, ‘Debug’ ‘Keywords’ etc. Recording Macro
- If and when to use Macro recorder with the code More On Excel Macros – I Structure of an Excel workbook from VBA point of view – Common Objects
- MS Excel Objects like Applications, Work sheets, Workbook,etc. Codeing plateform , Variables and Constants
- What are variables and constants?
- Type of variables; How and when to use variables to store information.
- Typical Variable naming prototype
- When to use constants or Variables More on Excel Macros – II Loops
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, For Each Loop Decision-making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/Or conditions User defined functions (UDF)
- What are user defined functions. How to create & use them.Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code MsgBox and Input Box Working with Data in Excel
- Data types in Excel worksheets, like Dates, Texts, Nulls etc. Working with workbooks, worksheets, ranges, cells etc.
- Working with dynamic ranges. Protecting worksheets, cells and ranges. Working with multiple files. Opening & Saving files Introduction to User Forms
- Working with User Forms & User Forms events
- User form Controls
- How to use data validation in the control
- Use of Text Box,Label,Drop down, list box, image Box
- what is the use of Message Box in VBA
- Searching Data into to the Database and finding records from the database
- Connecting VBA to Outlook
- Sending Email to multiple Users through VBA
- How to establish Connection between VBA and Internet Explorer to open any internet web site through VBA
- Data Validation & Input restrictions Effective Coding
- Testing and Debugging your code
- Effective Error Handling
- Automation Development Report & Live Project
- MS- Access
INTRODUCTION TO MS- ACCESS, CREATE QUERY, TABLES AND RELATIONSHIPS, BASIC QUERIES USING SQL
- Import & Export the Data from Various Sources & files
- All 9 Quires
- Left Join | Inner Join | Right Joins
- SQL Expressions Terminology
- DDL | DML | DCL | DQL
- Import | Export | Joins | Truncate
- Database keys
FEES & BATCH DETAIL :
Regular Batch : 1.5, Month
Weekend Batch : 12 Sundays.
Fast Track Batch : 5 Days ( Full Time Class )
18500/- Current Fees : 14500 ( Fourteen Thousand five hundred only )
Payments can be made by Cheque/Draft/Bank Transfer/Deposits in HDFC Bank
Account Name : MEGARA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.
Bank- Account No : 5020 0034 195111
IFSC Code — HDFC000572
Sector-53, Gurgaon, Bank House, 122001 Branch.
MEGARA InfoTech PVT. LTD.
M 46, Old DLF Colony, Sector-14,Gurgaon (HR)
Mob: +91-9999 858 239, Tel: 0124-4058233.
NEW DELHI :
Mob : +91-9871 308 518, Tel : 0124-4058233.
Follow us at : www.facebook.com/Megarainfotech
Please fill up the below form For Any Enquiry will contact to you in next 12 hours.
Note:- Online Live Practical Training is Available in Gurgaon, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, Mathura, Agra, Mumbai, Noida, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Lucknow, Kalkata, Bhopal, Hyderabad, (Pan India)