During Training we Provide Topic on :
.NET is a world-shattering advance in programming technology platform that greatly simplifies rich internet web application development.
This best .NET and MVC essential training course in Gurgaon provides attendees with the realistic, hands-on, in depth knowledge and skills to develop Rich Internet Web applications by using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio.
This advanced Microsoft visual studio .net c sharp training course teaches a deep exploration of .NET development philosophy and practical advice. This best advanced visual c# .net training also examines the fundamentals of C# essential for writing ASP.NET programs.
Program Objective & Benefits
- Improve code quality and reduce defects
- Migrate from legacy applications and other frameworks efficiently
- Move from “trained” to “experienced” developers in your organization
- Create proficiency paths to support developer career progression
- Make the best choices when hiring new developers
- Validate developer skills with certificates of achievement
- Understanding of the Microsoft .NET architecture
- Understand the ASP.NET programming model issues, such as state, caching and data handling management.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Produce ASP.NET programs for the web using solid multilayer architectures
- Learn how to implement web applications using web forms, including programs that interact with databases.
- Work with data from multi sources like objects, XML, databases using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and the Entity Framework (EF).
- Develop a clean, maintainable code base using the Model View Controller (MVC 4) architecture.
- Create flexible views for user interaction with view helpers.
- Learn to manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Learn to create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Learn to consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Learn to manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- knowledge of the building blocks of Web application, including C-Sharp, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Ajax.
Training Program: Microsoft Visual Studio (DotNet) Expert
Stage-1: Introduction to .NET
- Overview of the .NET Framework
- About CLR,CLS and CTS
- .NET Namespaces and .NET Framework Class Library
Stage-2: Console Application with C#C#.NET
- C# Program Structure
- Namespaces and C# Data Types
- Defining Variables and Constants
- Operators and Expressions
- Control statement
- Defining Static and Instance Functions
- Call by value and Call by reference
- Overloading Functions
- Exceptions Handling
- Defining and Using Arrays
- Understanding System.Array
- Using .NET Collections and ArrayLists
- Working with Overview of Object-Oriented Programming
- Defining and Using Classes
- Extending .NET Classes via Inheritance
- Defining and Implementing Interfaces
- Understanding the Role of Interfaces in .NET
- Working With Enumerations
Web based Application Development
Stage-3: Web Based Application with C#
- Overview of ASP.NET 4.0
- Client-Side vs. Server-Side Execution
- Working with Web Forms
- Understanding ASP.NET Application Folders
- Using Web.config
Stage-4: Creating ASP.NET Pages
- Building ASP.NET Pages
- Working with the Code-Behind Model
- Understanding the Life-cycle of a Web Form
Stage-5: Using Controls
- HTML Controls
- Web Controls
- Creating Controls at Runtime
- Defining and Using Custom User Controls
Stage-6: Handling Events
- Event Driven Programming Model and Writing Event Handlers
- Understanding PostBack versus Non-PostBack Events
- Sharing Event Handlers between Events
- Using Global.asax
- Understanding the ASP.NET Validation Controls
- Performing Client-Side Validation
- Performing Server-Side Validation
- Using the Regular Expression Validator
- Customizing Validation
- Working with Validation Groups
Stage-8: Master Pages
- Understanding the Master Page Architecture
- Designing a Master Page
- Designing Content Pages
Stage-9: Maintaining State
- Understanding why the Web is Stateless
- Maintaining State within ASP.NET Applications
- Using the Application Object
- Using the Session Object
- Using the ViewState Object
- Reading and Writing Cookies
- Using the Query String
- Understanding the ADO.NET Object Model
- Connected vs. Disconnected Access
- Using a Connection to Connect to a Data Source
- Using a Command to Execute Queries and Stored Procedures
- Using a DataReader to Work with Cursors
- Using the DataSet with Disconnected Data
- Using DataAdapters with DataSets
Stage-11: Using XML
- Understanding XML and XML Schemas
- Reading XML Data with a DataSet
- Writing XML Data with a DataSet
Stage-12: Data Binding
- Understanding ASP.NET Data Binding
- Examining ASP.NET Data Bound Controls
- Using the ListBox Control
- Using the GridView Control
- Using the DetailsView Control
- Using the FormView Control
Stage-13: Securing ASP.NET Applications
- Understanding the ASP.NET 4.0 Security Models
- Authenticating Users
- Authorization User Requests
- Using the ASP.NET Login Controls
- Using the ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool
Stage-14: Introduction to Web Services
- Overview of Web Services
- Creating and developing a Web Service
Stage-15: Deploying ASP.NET Applications
- Overview of ASP.NET Deployment Technique
Windows based Application Development
Stage-1: Creating a User Interface Application by Using Standard Controls
- Add and configure a Windows Form.
- Manage control layout on a Windows Form.
- Managing Form-Properties
- Add and configure a Windows Forms control.
- Create and configure menus.
- Create event handlers for Windows Forms and controls.
Stage-2: WPF Application Fundamentals
- Windows applications
- Navigation applications / XAML Browser Applications
- Defining and using Page Function using Navigation Service
- Simple navigation and Structured navigation
- Using the Journal
Stage-3: Events, Commands and settings
- Tunneling and Bubbling events
- Using the Event Manager class
- Associating commands to controls
- Configure application settings
Stage-4: Building User Interfaces
- Select and configure Content controls
- Select and configure Item controls
- Select and configure Layout panels
Stage-5: Adding and Managing Content
- Using Shapes, brushes, drawing shapes, Clipping, Flipping
- Adding Multimedia content
- Managing Binary resources
- Embedding resources in your application
- Using resources in other assemblies
- Managing images
Stage-6: Designing and Implementing Databases with SQL Server 2008
- Introduction to RDBMS and Database Normalization
- Creating Tables and Relationships
- SQL Fundamentals
- Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers
Stage-7: Binding to Data Sources
- Binding class
- Binding to an Object and updating
- Using Data context property binding
- Bind to a ADO.NET object
- Filtering, sorting, and grouping data
- Binding to Hierarchical data and objects
- Binding to Data templates
Stage-8: Converting and Validating data
- Using Converters to Format Strings
- Localizing data with convertors
- Validating Data and Configuring Change Notification
Stage-9: Styles and Animations
- Create a consistent user interface appearance by using Styles
- Implementing style inheritance
- Change the appearance of a UI element by using Triggers
- Using multiple triggers, property triggers, event triggers, data triggers
- Interactivity by using Animations by creating a storyboard
- Animating non-double data types
- Programmatically creating animation
Stage-10: Customizing the user interface
- Integrate Windows Forms controls into a WPF application
- Using Dialog boxes
- Using Control templates
- Inserting a trigger inside a template
- Render appearance based on currently selected system theme
- Create and consuming custom controls
Stage-11: Resources and Documents
- Using Logical Resources
- Creating resource dictionaries
- XML Paper Specification (XPS)
- Flow documents
- The PrintDialog Class
Stage-12: Configuring and Deploying WPF Applications
- Using the Windows Installer for installation
- Using ClickOnce for deployment
- Select and configure Layout panels
- Deploy to a Partial trust environment
- Configuring code access security requirements
- Deploy an XBAP Application
- Configuring application manifest
Fees & Batch Detail :
Regular : 3 Month.
weekend : 20 Sundays
Fast Track : 10-15 Days.
Fees : 11500/- ( Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Only )
Payments can be made by Cheque/Draft/Bank Transfer/Credit & Debit Card/Deposits inICICI Bank
Account Name :MEGARA INFOTECH Pvt.Ltd.
ICICI Bank- Account No:114805500082
IFSC Code — ICIC0001148
972/18,Civil Lines,, Gurgaon 122001 Branch.
MEGARA INFOTECH PVT. LTD.
NM 29,Old DLF Colony, Sector-14,Gurgaon (HR)
Mob: +91-9999 858 239,Tel:0124-4058233
Follow us at : www.facebook.com/Megarainfotech
Please fill up the below form For Any Enquiry will contact to you in next 12 hours.